|Industrial High Density Modular Electric Infrared Heater
- Modular Construction: permits the arrangement of various sizes and shaped in heating arrays.
- Fast Response: to full output within two seconds.
- Power Density: up to 200 watts/sqin.
- Rugged Construction: stainless steel.
- Self Cleaning Reflector: lightweight high temperature ceramic.
- Provision for mounting Heat Lamps: tungsten element quartz lamps 1.0" OC.
- Air Cooling: of reflector, electrical terminals, lamps' envelopes and end seals.
- Electrical Terminals: conservatively designed.
- Units designed for heating lamps to be located vertically.
- Edge Reflectors.
- Thermal Shields.
- Special Terminals.
Click here for Specs
- Infrared Heating Lamps.
- Blowers and Air Flow Systems.
- SCR Power Controllers.
- Complete Temperature and Power Control Systems.
- Non-Contact Temperature Monitors
- Conveyorized Heating Systems
- Special Heaters designed to customer's specifications.
- Drying or Curing coatings (paints, inks or adhesives).
- Heating metal coils.
- Soldering, Brazing and Fusing of metals.
- Softening plastic for forming.