- Innovative Industries was founded in 1977, primarily as a High Density Electric Infrared Heating and Power Control Equipment Supplier
of Standard and Specialized Hardware for Industrial and Aerospace applications.
- The company is located in an Industrial Enterprise Zone of Macedonia, Ohio [a southeastern suburb of Cleveland] and consists of a modern 30,000 square foot building of manufacturing and office space.
- The company offers one of the highest levels of Electric Infrared Heating Technology in the world.
- In 1990 the company supplied a 1200 watts/sq.in. Heating System to NASA to simulate Re-Entry Temperatures on to the X-30 National Aerospace
Plane. This system was designed to create 3000° F on the vehicle within three seconds.
- An Australian Company recently conducted a search for the most advanced technical company in the world
offering highest quality infrared heating products available. INNOVATIVE INDUSTRIES was selected as their supplier.
- The company offers design and application experience un-surpassed by any other manufacturer in their industry.
- The company offers many standard infrared heaters and heating systems relating to a broad range of industrial thermal processes.
- PAINT [powder] PRE-HEAT/CURING
- PAINT [wet] DRYING/CURING
- PAINT CURING SIMULATION
- COIL LINE DRYING/CURING
- WEB DRYING [textiles, Paper, etc.]
- SHEET DRYING [Paper, Plywood]
- GRAPHIC DRYING
- ADHESIVE DRYING
- PART DRYING
- PLASTIC THERMOFORMING
- PLASTIC PRE-FORM
- TUBU LAR PROCESSING
|ELECTRIC INFRARED HEATERS AND HEATING SYSTEMS
ELECTRIC INFRARED HEATING/POWER CONTROL SYSTEMS:
- Batch Ovens - [Fixed or Pass through]
- Monorail Type Ovens - [Conveyor Optional]
- Chain-on-Edge Type Ovens - [Conveyor Optional]
- Belt Type Ovens - [Conveyor Optional]
- Automated Production Heating
- Paint Curing Simulation
- Surgical Patient Heating